Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Saga of Life


It was that day in my life ,
I understood what life is all about ,
Life is a meandering wave with
something to lose and something to gain.

A mere balance of credentials and liabilities,
with a piece for all...

Sometimes I seem to think everything is nothing
But then I realize there is a thing in nothing too
I tend to believe that what we seem to
believe is what belief is all about.

At the end of the day ,
I see nothing that interests me but to live
but then this life has made me think...

what is life all about except for knowing self
now I understand life is nothing
except understanding the person within you,
and nothing else!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly a marvelous piece of work.. .. thotprvkng poem..

Abhijith Jayanthi said...

@ pure heart..

Thank you...

Abhijith Jayanthi said...

@ anonymous
Thank you..