Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Perception of You by Me

What makes some people dearer to us is probably not just the happiness that you feel when you meet them or when they are around ...but the pain you felt when you miss them. Perception of you is probably beyond my faculties of description...you have grown into a thought...thought that lives on even when you are not around...thought which made me smile every time I am reminded of it and if I had to pull a star on every such occurrence ... perhaps all the stars in the evening sky will be in my palm...

You with that unearthly sparkle like drops of water on a lotus leaf, fascinate me to understand myself better ... in my quest to understand you better... You.. wrap me with a feeling of unknown warmth that allows me to sleep through every night...waiting for you to come the next day.. bringing in more warmth and light into my life...I love to welcome you today...and every day for rest of my life!

2 comments:

Nikunj said...

Such simplicity.Such subtlety. Yet what is intended is very beautifully expressed

Abhijith Jayanthi said...

@nikunj..
Thanks a lot :)