Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What in life is worth a wait ?



One day, I woke up to a text update of status tags...The line happens to be the status message on my sister's facebook account...What in life is worth a wait? Interesting question....

Time brings back anecdotes to celebrate the moment... and certain lines like these add value. I have come to believe in destiny with complete faith. Most of my life, events / moments have been so random that when I tend to see them piece by piece they would make no real sense, but when I wish to put together a chain of events, it brings me more happiness to see how destiny has been playing a silent game of putting together pieces of jigsaw called life for me.

I wish to talk about moments which I had to wait for  8 years to come true... and I shall cherish them for rest of my life and beyond. Moments which presented me with happiness of thought and my existence. This post is to record my emotion of existence : March 11- 14.

Each emotion is filled in with moments...I have seen the high and understand every true emotion will touch a low...not to die down but to rise again to give us the freshness of it and cherish it even more. Destiny happens to be a critical examiner...pushes me deep into thought before presenting me with happiness of emotion....I have come to believe in destiny, because I strongly believe in my emotions.... Destiny  demands patience and sincerity, and then shall place back the moment, and let in freshness...

Friends, this in life is worth a wait...and I shall wait...

2 comments:

Varshu said...

hey abhi.. surprised and happy to see that my question made u ponder over life!!! ...

reading ur post reminds me of the old saying "Everything happens for your own good" .. let things happen and 'wait' to see what good it has done to us finally...

Abhijith Jayanthi said...

@ varsha...

:)